11.26.2009

Scorpion Boxing Gym - Day 4

Day 4 - After 6 sessions, 2 per day, 2 hours of hard work. I've hit the wall. The injuries that I had sustained over the first 3 days were too much to take. My right hand knuckle was swollen and I was unable to clench my fist.
My torso was aching from the 100's of kicks ive been doing.  I look forward to seeing my Abs for the first time since i was 12...

I had a pick-me up with a huge Banana Split down at the walking Street. Delicious! Sugar Boost!

Still - Pain is temporary, so Badge and I made our way for a light work out at Scorpion.
Wit, our trainer stuck to just knees, kicks and elbows. It was slow and weak by any standard. However, on the bright side we were able to recuperate our energy for the evening session which turned out very nicely.


I was able to put on the gloves and complete a 5 round session of pad work and then finish off with 200 kicks, 100 pushups and a bunch of situps. Looking forward to hitting the weights when i get back to Singapore.

I find i am losing the cushioning around my waist despite having a fairly fattening diet - the food is cheap and yummy here! I'm looking forward to getting back to a more disciplined diet and more weights and Yoga in Singapore. This will be the focus for December!

No comments: