12.07.2009

Knowledge

I've been working on two things since i've been back from Pattaya, Thailand - and that's to focus on more explosive weight training - Squats, Power Clean, Pull ups building the legs, core and back.
The other thing is Flexibility of which Yoga classes have been very challenging though thoroughly enlightening.

Combining this additional training with my Muay Thai appears to be paying great benefits despite being totally draining. I am hovering around the 71-73kg mark but what's scary is that I may be heading towards the 68-70 range. I havent been taking a whole lot of protein right now as Id rather burn more fat off my stomach before I add the muscle.

My body is pretty stubborn and I forsee this to take about 3-5 months. The results are highly satisfactory so I will look to improve as each week goes by!

No comments: