1.14.2010

Training in Thailand Part 2!

I've booked my flights to Bangkok again. This time its in February over Chinese New Year. I will spend another 9 days in the wonderful land of smiles in my attempt to get better and stronger in Muay Thai.
Its all i really do these days, throw in a few sessions of Touch and gym and im a happy man! 

Im excited about the "holiday" some might not call it that - but anytime you aren't working and stuck in an office- its a holiday! I've watched alot of fights - professional and amateur on YouTube in an attempt to learn different techniques and strategies, so that is helping. Im weighing in at about 70kg and I'd like to cut more calories before i try to add more muscle again. Im happy with the physical progress. The fitness builds from week to week and interestingly enough i ache less and less no matter what sports i participate in. It reminds me of my youth - when i could play basketball and workout for 8 hours a day!

So now comes the difficult part. Which Muay Thai training Gym shall I attend. The online search begins...

No comments: