1.25.2010

Fight Shorts - Hayabusa Review

I've been eagerly awaiting my shipment from MMAwarehouse.com - My stuff arrived last Thursday of which I had ordered Two Pairs of fight shorts. One Casting Company Silverstar GSP T Shirt and a Shock Doctor Groin Protector. It took approximately 2 weeks and the package arrived in a nicely packed Box. The pick of the bunch were my Hayabusa Fight Shorts - I also ordered the Sprawl Shorts which are also nice - but just not as nice as the Hayabusa Shorts!



http://www.mmawarehouse.com/Hayabusa-Competition-Shiai-Fight-Shorts-p/hay-1018.htm

Its true what they say about the Hayabusa shorts- The sizing fits perfectly. The length is perfect. the space given for kicks and knees is perfect as well. The material is very strong and I am definitely getting another pair the next time around. They are very similar to Surf/Board shorts - just tougher and with more space to throw those high kicks.  
I have yet to try out the Sprawl shorts - and although they say these are the best shorts around - im not a fan of the material - its a little rougher, springy and more like a canvas.
The groin protector seems to fit well - i just need to get used to it...

What shall i get in my next shipment!!!

No comments: