2.14.2010

Fight Gear

 
Fight Equipment is super cheap in Thailand. I bought some new 12 oz gloves from TOP KING for 1000Baht. That's approximately $50 SGD due to the exchange rate. They generally retail $100 in Singapore so its a bargain. I've always wanted a white pair of gloves - they symbolise White Lightening quick punches! I now have three pairs and when i compare these with my current gloves - they have a firmer wrist structure and more breath-ability on the palm side. I have a black pair of Twins at 10 oz. These new King gloves will be good for training in since they are heavier and bigger. 


 

My new Kickers. These were also 1000 Baht. They are light and very well padded not to mention they fit very snuggly as well. Although we arent meant to use these in a Novice fight - These will be good for sparring since they have greater protection - you can probably go harder and faster while staying safe. I feel like a gladiator now - Russel Crowe look out! This is SPARTA! Wrong movie but better fight cry! 


 

Finally - the Black Twins Head gear - also coming in at 1000 Baht. Its a size M and fits very snuggly with a thick velcro enclosure on the back. There are no laces on the top - so there is less to fuss with as it already sits well on the head and chin. The general structure is strong so its very good for protection and the ears sit well. I had a choice of KING but they didnt have my size and they had an ugly red/yellow/white pattern.

Im itching to kick something...

No comments: