2.12.2010

Bangkok, Thailand - Round 2

I arrived in Bangkok last night for my second Muay Thai Boxing tour of duty. I plan to relax the first few days and then launch into training at Jitti's Gym on Monday. Its the Chinese Lunar New Year and its the first time in a few years that Ive been out of Singapore during that period. Its also the first time ive ever travelled alone for a holiday.
Im staying at the MINI R Hotel for the next 9 days. $55 SGD a night - despite having no windows - the room is awesome. Free WiFi - Breakfast in Bed and a Hot Clean Shower!



I was woken up at 4am with 4 huge Mozzie bites on my arm. They were swollen incredibly itchy and red. I will be purchasing repellent tomorrow! The agenda for today will be some shopping and then Lumpini to get some shorts made up and stock up on equipment! Saturday will be the weekend markets.
My technique and fitness has improved since I was last here - how fast time flies! I was looking at some videos of when I was at Scorpion last night and how most of what I was doing was incorrect. Im looking to work more on those little things and most of all enjoy myself.  Burn some calories and get a sweat on!

No comments: